Your Organization can now add Engage Extension, allowing you to reply to your Elle conversations without needing to move between web browsers.
To install Engage Extension follow the next steps:
- Click on the link to the Google Chrome WebStore .
- You will have the option to install the extension, click on "Install".
- A pop-up will appear asking for permission, click on "Continue".
- Next, you will need to sign into your Google Account, enter your credentials and click on "Allow".
- You will receive a notification indicating that your Shastic extension has been installed successfully.
- Go to the extension settings by clicking on the "puzzle icon" located at the top right-hand side of the screen. Click on Manage Extensions.
- In the Shastic Extension click on "Details" and go to "Site Access", select "On All Sites".
- If you are using Incognito make sure you also click on the "Allow in Incognito" setting right below Site Access.
- Engage Extension has now been installed. You will now have access to your Engage Conversations through this extension.
Note.- Please make sure you only have one version of the extension installed in your browser. Legacy versions could create communication conflicts with your browser.
Chrome Installation Step-by-Step Tutorial
MS EDGE Installation Step-by-Step Tutorial
To start using Engage Extension follow the next steps:
- Log in to your Engage platform.
- When in your LOS platform, Engage Extension will be located at the bottom right hand corner of your screen:
3. When a new conversation is initiated, the Elle chat will pop up and you will be able to reply to the conversation from here:
For more details about security and infrastructure, please reference Shastic’s Security Guide.
For questions about how to install Engage Extension, please contact your Shastic Account Manager, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org