Your Organization can now add ElleX, giving you the ability to reply to your Elle conversations without needing to move between web browsers.
To install ElleX simply follow the next steps:
- Go to the Google Chrome WebStore and search for "Elle by Shastic".
- You will have the option to install the extension, click on "Install".
- A pop-up will appear asking for permission, click on "Continue".
- Next you will need to sign in to your Google Account, enter your credentials and click on "Allow".
- You will get a notification indicating that your Elle by Shastic extension has been successfully installed.
- ElleX has now been installed. You will now have access to your Elle Conversations through this extension.
Chrome Installation Step-by-Step Tutorial
MS EDGE Installation Step-by-Step Tutorial
To start using ElleX follow the next steps:
- Log in to your Elle platform.
- When in your LOS platform, ElleX will be located at the bottom right hand corner of your screen:
3. When a new conversation is initiated, the Elle chat will pop-up and you will be able to reply to the conversation from here:
For more details about security and infrastructure, please reference Shastic’s Security Guide.
For questions about how to install ElleX, please contact your Shastic Account Manager, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org