If your Organization uses Google Tag Manager (GTM) for your website, you can now add an Elle Tag to integrate Elle into your website. To do this, follow the simple steps below:
1. Go to your current GTM account by clicking on this link: https://tagmanager.google.com.
2. Select the "Tags" section on the left menu-bar:
3. Click the "New" button to create a new tag:
4. Click the middle grey circle of the "Tag Configuration" panel:
5. Search for “Elle” in the search bar and select “Elle Custom Template” from the template list:
6. Under Tag Configuration, add a few inputs to the Elle Tag:
- Set the "Elle Organization ID" field to the appropriate ID of your organization. You can reach out to Shastic to request your organization's ID at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add the trigger "All Pages" to the "Triggering" panel
- Set "Elle" as the name of the tag in the top left corner.
- Click the "Save" button in the top right corner.
7. You should now see the tag you just created. To apply the changes press the "Submit" button:
8. Set the name of the new version. We suggest naming it "Elle Tag". Click the "Publish" button.
- Under “Workplace Changes”, make sure you do not have additional changes beyond the "Elle" Tag. If so please abandon them otherwise they will be published.
Once the Elle Tag has been added to your Google Tag Manager account, the last step is to add your Elle Elite Journeys. For instruction on how to add your Elle Elite Journeys (Buttons) please follow the steps on these guides: