Elle makes receiving Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) documents easy when your organization receives an MMS text message.
Please use the guide below to successfully retrieve documents using Elle:
Click the 'Secure Download' button inside the conversation
- You will receive an email notification when a new MMS text message comes in.
- Sign in with your credentials to be redirected to the conversation with the new MMS.
- Click 'Secure Download'. Elle will then deliver a secure download link to your email address.
Retrieve the document from your Email Inbox
- Locate the recent email 'Secure Elle download' from your Inbox. Note: if you do not see the email, please reference our troubleshooting guide for receiving Elle email notifications.
- Once you open the email, you will see the message below. To open the attachment, click on the 'Download Now' button or open the link just below the button.
- After you select the button or the URL link, you will be able to view and download the MMS document.
Note: The emailed download link only works for 60 minutes, so after this time, you will need to return to the Elle text conversation and re-click 'Secure Download' for Elle to re-deliver a new link for you to download the MMS document.
My link expired! How to get a new document download link via email
You have two options to get a new MMS document download link via email:
- Inside the email, click on 'Elle Account'
2. Return to the Elle text conversation and re-click 'Secure Download'
If you have further questions, please reach out to your dedicated account manager. Happy document collections!