There is a common scenario in which you may not be receiving Elle email notifications. Below is a common issue and the solution to fix the issue:
Main Issue: Email is flagged as Spam or sent to Junk folder
Solution: Add the Elle email to your the Safe Senders List & Whitelist Shastic Domain.
Email addresses and domain names in the Safe Senders List are never treated as junk email, regardless of the content of the message. You can add your Contacts and other correspondents to the Safe Senders list to confirm you'll always receive their messages in your inbox. Email messages from safe senders are never moved to the Junk E-mail folder.
To add people to your Safe Senders List, do the following:
- On the Home tab, click Junk, and then click Junk E-mail Options.
- On the Safe Senders tab, check the Automatically add people I e-mail to the Safe Senders List box.
- Send a test email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To whitelist Shastic Domain please contact your IT department and ask them to whitelist the following:
- Shastic domain: @shastic.com
- Shastic Automated Email Server: sendgrid.shastic.com
- Shastic Email "Sending" IP Addresses: 184.108.40.206.129 & 220.127.116.11.130
If for any reason you continue to not receive Elle email notifications, please contact your dedicated account manager at Shastic. The Shastic team understands how frustrating mail deliverability issues can be and will work with you to resolve immediately.